5 Reasons to own a Custom Guitar
- The better your guitar the better you play. The very best left handed guitar is always going to be a custom made guitar, because a custom guitar is made exactly for you and no one else. A cheap guitar will never be an expensive guitar – a Hyundai will never be a Lamborghini. A Custom guitar makes you look good.
- When you have the best the guitar in the world, your confidence as a guitar player goes up. Because you can do more, play and sound better, a custom guitar makes you feel good.
- Whatever your reason for being a guitarist, be it for pleasure, for recognition, for fame, or fortune, a custom guitar makes it easier to achieve your goals. It’s hard enough as it is to succeed in the music industry. A custom guitar is one less musical barrier or obstacle to success.
- A custom guitar actually works out cheaper in the long run. You don’t have to keep buying or replacing guitars every so many years. Custom guitars are made to last a lifetime. Over the course of your career, Custom guitars actually end up saving you money.
- If you’re not mucking around with having to replace, fix, or modify guitars, you have more time to write, play, record, and progress in your career. You don’t want to be wasting time struggling to get your guitar or your sound right. If your guitar is perfect in the first place then you don’t waste time. Custom guitars allow you to have more time.